Any company or individual wishing to provide health insurance to their international workers can benefit from the unbiased guidance of a Fiduciary Financial Consultant.
How can one work as a Fiduciary Financial Consultant?
A Fiduciary Financial Consultant's first loyalty should be to their clients, not the insurance company they work with.
In the case of Expat Wealth At Work, for instance, the service entails the following components:
- Initial consultation and research: When a company first contact us, they usually have several questions about the international medical insurance market. The topic of discussion typically revolves around the costs and benefits of such initiatives. All the information we offer is written in simple English.
- Instruction and direction: After gathering information about a company's requirements and desired level of coverage, we recommend a course of action.
- In providing quotes, we compile insurance price points from the whole market to meet the specific requirements of a company.
- Help with claims: If there are any questions or disagreements about a claim, we will be here to help.
- To guarantee that global healthcare policies are giving value for money, we will conduct an analysis of these policies and recommend improvements if necessary.
A Fiduciary Financial Consultant's job is to use their extensive network of contacts within the industry to locate the insurance policy that best suits your needs and budget. Clients should be upfront with us about their wants, needs, inquiries (no concern is too small!), and financial constraints.
Human resources departments face a challenging and time-consuming task when launching or revising a worldwide health insurance system. A Fiduciary Financial Consultant, however, can make sure everything goes off without a hitch.
Because insurance companies pay a fee to the Fiduciary Financial Consultant, they typically provide their services free of charge to their clients. Financial salesmen who charge you extra should be avoided at all costs. Make sure they aren't affiliated with any one insurance company and are committed to delivering unbiased guidance.
Why should you use a Fiduciary Financial Consultant for international medical insurance?
In the end, it doesn't have to cost you a dime, saves you time and stress, and increases your odds of getting the best international health insurance.
We have compiled a list of potential problems that may arise when researching international health insurance for your employees:
- Regional necessities: in the United Arab Emirates, for instance, you'll need proof of health insurance to apply for a work visa.
- The variety of international service providers: international medical insurance companies have varying policies, advantages, and disadvantages in different regions.
- The number of possible product permutations, exclusions, and inclusions, as well as pricing points, is in the thousands.
- Separate domestic programmes may be preferable to investing in a global scheme in some situations. A Fiduciary Financial Consultant will weigh the financial implications, regulatory constraints, and opportunities to streamline operations.
To alleviate as much anxiety as possible, a Fiduciary Financial Consultant will do the legwork for you.
A Fiduciary Financial Consultant's advantages
Increased complexity for HR departments as the number of organisations that hire foreign workers rises. This pattern is expected to persist. How, therefore, do HR departments guarantee that all workers, no matter where they may be located, receive the same level of care?
Some of the many advantages of using a Fiduciary Financial Consultant include the following:
- An impartial Fiduciary Financial Consultant searches the entire international medical insurance market for the best possible policy rates and terms and presents them to you.
- Learn from the best for free: Gain access, at no cost to you, to in-depth, expert knowledge of the policies and procedures of many insurance providers.
- Access to in-depth information about the structure and operation of national healthcare systems, legal requirements, and other factors is made available to businesses worldwide.
- Personalised service: a Fiduciary Financial Consultant invests in getting to know your company inside and out so they can craft a policy that works for you.
- When it comes to employee benefits, a Fiduciary Financial Consultant like Expat Insurance provides guidance on a wider range of topics, from safety programmes to employee assistance programmes to corporate wellness initiatives and cultural training programmes.
- A Fiduciary Financial Consultant will also assist with policy implementation, which entails disseminating informational materials to workers and facilitating their onboarding to make sure they understand their new benefits and how to use them.
- A Fiduciary Financial Consultant can help you resolve any claims problems you may have with your insurance company.
- Expertise that is not tied to the insurance sector but rather to the client is a hallmark of a Fiduciary Financial Consultant.
Uses of Expat Insurance that have proven useful in the past
The professionals at Expat Insurance consult with businesses of all sizes and in a variety of fields, sharing their knowledge and insights. We've included some telling testimonials from our clientele to shed some light on the subject.
International Timber Trade Association
The establishment of a comprehensive benefit plan for employees working in medium- to high-risk countries.
“Expat Insurance has been incredibly supportive of our members, many of whom live in developing nations. Concerns about the COVID pandemic have been addressed, particularly with reference to evacuation procedures.”
Sixty people who work at the multinational IT firm in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand
This company had been rapidly expanding its international talent pool by means of the recruitment and hiring of remote workers located in a variety of time zones and countries.
“They went above and beyond to provide us with the best possible price, and via their negotiations with our current insurer, they were able to enhance our coverage while reducing our premiums. They helped us transition to the new policy and gave a presentation to the whole company on how to maximise our insurance benefits.”
International Trade in Technology
Extremely individualised help for two international small and medium-sized enterprises
"Exceptionally attentive, knowledgeable, and sympathetic support. Those in business or needing personal insurance should investigate it.”
"During my time on the executive team of two small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), Expat Insurance was our go-to choose for EB consulting services.”
“Both times, we were given extremely tailored advice that met the needs of our organisation. They considered our company's age and the makeup of our workforce while advising us on the best course of action. Healthcare, employee benefits, overseas aid, and retirement planning were all covered by the advice given.”
“Expat Insurance is helpful, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing excellent service to customers.”
Contact Expat Insurance!
It can be challenging and perplexing to make sense of the worldwide health insurance and employee benefits market. We can assist multinational clients in standardising their employee benefits worldwide. We have the lowest prices in the industry and real industry expertise.
For free, no-obligation advice and assistance, please contact us.
Expat Wealth At Work - to help you optimize your finances as an expat. From hints and tips on all things finance to ideas and shared experiences from the global expat community, it's the place to learn and be inspired to create and realize your own financial destiny.
Expat Verzekeringen - Nederlandstalige versie van deze site.